Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
At Thrive Marketing, we not only develop SEO strategies that drive website rankings in search engines such as Google and Bing, but also motivate visitors to action — boosting leads, sales or registrations.
- No two SEO strategies are alike. SEO demands scenario-specific, fluid thinking.
- The SEO Strategy should not focus on search engines at the expense of users (nor should it focus on users at the expense of the search engines). This philosophy is applied to anything from content generation to navigational architecture to Website Usability.
- Understanding website architecture (and if necessary, adjusting it to be search engine friendly) is the foundation of a good SEO strategy.
- The creation of engaging content for visitors is paramount. SEO is as much of a “science of algorithms” as it is an “art of engaging and motivating visitors”. What benefit is SEO traffic without the traffic converting into leads and sales?
- SEO is a strategy for long-term success. SEO isn’t a quick fix for quick traffic. It’s an ongoing effort that will continue to deliver results as long as the campaign is maintained. When searching, 77% click on the natural / organic listing (SEO) rather than the paid listing. When searchers are in buying mode, SEO produces 25% more conversions than PPC.
- We do not take shortcuts by using link farms, paid placement, “black hat” techniques or any other methods which could endanger your website’s status with the search engines. Our natural “white hat” techniques will give you long lasting rankings without negative consequences in the future.
Paid Advertising on Search Engines (Pay-Per-Click)
When beginning search engine marketing for the first time, we suggest using PPC first. You can get traffic quickly, test the effectiveness of your website, and get an idea of its conversion rates.
- Quality over quantity. When you want quality traffic, it starts with the right keywords. We use industry-leading keyword research tools to discover targeted keywords. That way, you are not wasting your marketing budget on unqualified visitors and leads.
- Be Specific. Being specific and relevant in ad copy (right down to the product/service they’re searching for) encourages click-through and improves cost effectiveness (Google has a quality score that increases your positioning without increasing your spend).
- Using Multi-variate and A/B Split testing, we discover the right combinations of graphics and messaging on a landing page and then rapidly deploy campaigns that yield the highest click-through rates and website conversion rates.
- Constant Learning. PPC management, including conversion history reports and constant keyword testing, is vital to making informed decisions about Online Strategy and generating new insights for improving the campaign.