Large, complex eCommerce websites share common challenges: getting product pages to rank in the search engines among a sea of competitors and boosting sales conversion rates.
- Site Architecture – After determining if your eCommerce site is already search engine friendly, we help you determine and organize the most important site content for both the user and the search engines.
- Content Generation – Not only do we help you determine what visitors want to see when they arrive (through keyword research and other research), we help you develop the persuasive SEO-friendly products descriptions and other content that motivates them to action, resulting in leads and sales.
- Linking Popularity – Building keyword-rich internal and off-page links boosts link popularity and rankings in the search engines.
- Product Feeds – Get included on the major comparison shopping engines including Google and Bing with proper data feed optimization.
- Website Usability – Decrease user frustration through an understanding of customer behavior and what makes customers take action
- Social Media – Integrate social sharing buttons, reviews and more on product pages and blog posts to increase rankings and visibility on important social networking websites.