Step 1 – Perform a Brand Audit. Develop a Brand Strategy.
Before designing, writing or marketing anything , we develop a Brand Brief and Strategy. Its purpose is to create and document an agreement on the vision, essence and attributes of your brand to assist in executing the vision throughout the development of any and all marketing assets. Attributes of your brand not only include visual materials, but also your position in the marketplace. In this phase, we:
- Clarify vision, strategies, goals and values
- Research stakeholders’ needs and perceptions
- Conduct an internal, competitive, and technology audit
- Interview key management
- Evaluate existing brands and brand architecture
- Synthesize learnings
- Clarify brand strategy
- Develop a positioning platform – Who are you and what do you mean to the customer? We develop key messages that are relevant to each audience. Every new piece of content will be measured against this messaging platform.
- Co-create brand attributes
- Present Brand Brief
Step 2 – Develop the Brand Identity and Website.
This is the “yin” to your messaging “yang”. In 1/20 of a second, less than the time it takes someone to blink, people make aesthetic judgments about your website that influence the rest of their experience with the website. Here are the steps involved:
- Design brand identity (logo, business stationery suite, website)
- Finalize identity solution
- Initiate trademark protection (initiated by client)
- Design identity program
- Apply brand architecture
Step 3 – Manage Brand Assets.
Appointing a brand “cop” in your organization is as important as developing the brand. To help you police this effort, we:
- Develop standards and guidelines (Style Guide)
- Develop launch strategy and plan
- Launch internally first
- Launch externally