American Marketing Association (AMA)
2015 Spectrum Awards Winners
- Integrated Marketing Campaign: New Product
- Integrated Marketing Campaign: Existing Service
Past Spectrum Awards Winners
- Internet Direct Response
- New Product or Service Campaign
- Existing Product or Service Campaign
- Web Advertising Creative
- Award for Excellence
- Printed Collateral
Thrive Marketing® Wins American Marketing Association Spectrum Awards in 2015We are excited to share that we took home three awards at the American Marketing Association (AMA) Phoenix Spectrum Awards ceremony held recently at the Tempe Center for the Arts! The event honored Valley-based marketing firms that produced exceptional work in a wide range of categories from Public Relations to Integrated Marketing to Brand Identity.
We received awards for:
- Best Integrated Marketing Campaign: Product – New – This campaign, for a company new to the green tea market, included a handwritten Thank You note to purchasers (yes, truly handwritten) and offers for a free book on how to enjoy tea, an Amazon.com gift card or a “mojo pack” as ways to collect email addresses. More than 50% of purchasers supplied their information, providing the client with a flood of new names for their marketing database and tremendous word-of-mouth advertising.
- Best Integrated Marketing Campaign: Service – Existing – A unique direct mail piece was the key to getting this campaign off to a flying start. A document sent in a tube mailer stood out from other mail that recipients were getting and created a significant buzz. Email blasts, early bird event savings, gift with purchase incentives, and other offers followed. Ultimately the campaign generated more than 20,000 social media mentions and helped the client meet an event attendance goal in just two weeks.
- Best Infographics – The goal of this project was to incorporate information on all the the client’s green tea products in a piece that could easily be shared. Not only was the infographic picked up by a number of sites, its beautiful graphics were actually carried over into the client’s other marketing materials.
Thrive Marketing® is a boutique full-service marketing agency that builds highly converting websites and marketing funnels for small- to mid-sized companies. Our team provides full creative, graphic design, web design, traffic generation, and conversion optimization services. Known for crafting comprehensive marketing strategies, as well as engaging creative work, we are an Infusionsoft® Certified Partner and a Digital Marketer Certified Partner.
“We’re thrilled and honored to have received these awards,” said Christie Turley, our co-founder and CEO. “We’re also very grateful to the clients with whom we collaborated on the work, Epic Matcha and National Speakers Association, for trusting us to help build their brands and increase their revenues.”
Nominated projects are judged by a panel of highly respected professionals chosen by AMA Phoenix.
“Christie and the team at Thrive Marketing® have helped us not only identify new lead sources, but also how we can then turn those leads into new revenue sources,” said Stacy Tetschner, National Speakers Association CEO. “Our pipeline of leads increased by more than 100% as a result of their work.”
We are proud to be repeat AMA Spectrum winners, having now received a total of nine awards including the three this year.
About Past Spectrum AwardsThrive Marketing has won a number of AMA Spectrum Awards over the years.
- Thrive Marketing won the Internet Direct Response Award for helping our client, a mail order/catalog company and manufacturer of apparel, achieve massive results in just one year, which attributed to a 500% increase in overall sales and a 200% increase in the average sales transaction amount as well as notable publicity in a #1 Box Office movie, a cable television show, and several trade publications.
- Thrive Marketing won the New Product/Service Campaign Award which required the use of at least two forms of marketing. Thrive Marketing employed the use of direct mail, tradeshow, and Internet marketing for these campaigns. The New Product Campaign resulted in tens of thousands of dollars of tradeshow orders prior to manufacturing deadlines, including the acquisition of one prestigious international retailer, and notable trade publicity.
- The Existing Product/Service Campaign Award also required the use of at least two forms of marketing. The winning campaign resulted in #1 Google rankings, a direct mail campaign with a Return on Investment (ROI) ranging from a 200% and 400% return with each mailing, a 700% Return on Investment (ROI) on marketing spend overall and a 300% increase in sales over the same quarter last year.
Found online at www.ThriveMarketing.net, Thrive Marketing helps small and medium-sized companies gain market share rapidly through design, interactive, brand and direct marketing strategies. Companies who received an AMA Spectrum Award were chosen by a highly respected panel of Valley-based marketing professionals based on the criteria of challenge insight, objectives, strategies, tactics and results.
The Business JournalThrive Marketing has been recognized by The Business Journal on multiple occasions for our outstanding work.
- Top 25 Interactive Firms, 2011-2014
- Top 25 Website Firms, 2008-2014